Registration open now
The 8th International Conference CASEE
"Sustainable development in Europe – cooperation between science and practice - What’s the position of Central and South Eastern Europe?"
will be held at the Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW from May 14 to May 16, 2017.
Authors who submitted abstracts for the Call for abstracts have been notified and are invited to register.
The conference will comprise the following subthemes:
- Modern agriculture and rural development (including landscape planning)
- Renewable resources – possibilities and constraints (including forests and biotechnology)
- Sustainable food systems and quality
- Environmental safety and climate change
- Agricultural engineering (ATAE)
More info on the conference website: http://casee2017.sggw.pl/en/