CASEE Conference 2022
! ! ! CHANGE OF VENUE ! ! !
“Sustainable agriculture in the context of climate change and digitalization”
22 - 24 June 2022, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Czechia
The CASEE Board has decided to move the conference from Chisinau (Moldova) to Prague (Czechia) for security-related reasons. This last moment change brings an update to the conference website. All necessary details and registration form will be announced as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
CASEE warmly invite and highly encourage all staff members and especially PhD students from CASEE universities to submit an abstract for an oral/poster presentation for the 12th CASEE Conference held under the main theme “Sustainable agriculture in the context of climate change and digitalization”.
All staff members from CASEE universities and colleagues from other research institutions in CASEE countries are invited to submit an abstract by 31 January 14 February 2022.
The abstracts are to be submitted into these subtopics:
- Sustainable agriculture and forestry
- Current issues of agricultural economy, rural development and landscape planning
- Global trends and challenges in animal husbandry and veterinary medicine
- Climate-smart agriculture and food security
- Digital agriculture and engineering
- Environment in the context of climate change
For the detailed information about the conference (incl. programme) and registration, visit: https://casee.boku.ac.at/index.php/conference-2022
The participation in the conference and the presentation of the papers/posters will provide a feedback for the authors to improve the papers in order to be submitted into various journals (some of them are listed below). Therefore the conference aims not only to discuss its topic and subtopics but also to assist the participants in improving their papers for the submission in many journals. The submission will depend on the guidelines of the journals. The submission will depend on the guidelines of the journals, like is the case of “Die Bodenkultur: Journal of Land Management, Food and Environment”. This journal has kindly offered a partnership to CASEE.
12th CASEE Conference includes conference fees as follows:
Post-conference tour (optional)
70 € 50 €
Special information for PhD students
PhD students from CASEE universities are specially invited to submit an abstract for a poster or oral presentation in one of the 5 subthemes of the conference. The conference is a great opportunity to discuss their research findings in an international community because it provides international feedback. The deadline for the submission of the abstracts is 31 January 2022 14 February 2022. Up to 20 PhD students may be exempt from the conference fee based on the evaluation of submitted abstracts; the selected students will be notified about the fee waiver by 31 March 2022.
Online submission of abstracts: https://files.abstractsonline.com/SUPT/1863/10643/abstractsubmission.htm from 10 December 2021 to 14 February 2022 (deadline extended).
Only abstracts submitted online can be accepted! We do not accept abstracts submitted by email.
Instructions for preparation of abstracts
- Abstracts and papers/posters must be written in English.
- Abstracts should contain the aim of the paper/poster, essential results and a brief conclusion. The authors are advised not to make the abstracts too short or too general (the size of the abstract is 1500 – 3500 characters, including spaces).
- Abstracts must include 3-5 keywords, separated by commas.
- Abstracts should not contain tables, graphs, drawings, etc.
The abstracts of all oral presentations and posters will be published in a CASEE Conference 2022 Book of Abstracts.
A special call to participate in CASEE Experimental farm network (EFnet).
CASEE experimental farm network (EFnet) will organize a special network during the CASEE conference in Prague. All interested persons are warmly invited to discuss various topics related to experimental farms/stations and submit their abstracts if they are appropriate for the workshop. The issues discussed during the workshop are:
- Presentation of any experimental farm/station of participants
- Presentation of the next staff training
- Aims and achievements of EFnet
- Results from long-term trials
- Experiences in teaching practical courses
- Methodology in field experiments