- Join a dynamic group of universities, ready to develop the region and themselves.
- We offer a platform for exchange of students, researchers, teachers and the basis for a successful project development in the educational and research sector.
- Regular conferences, workshops and lobbying activities add additional value to your membership.
How will your university become a member?
The “ICA Regional Network for Central and South Eastern Europe”, in short CASEE, is established as Standing Committee within ICA (Association for European Life Science Universities). The Network addresses the disciplines relating to AGRICULTURE, FOOD, BIOTECHNOLOGY, NATURAL RESOURCES, RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Full CASEE membership is open to Life-Science institutions from countries in Central, Eastern and South Eastern Europe. Associate Membership is open to appropriate institutions from other countries.
Life Science Higher Education Institutions which award the minimum of a Master degree with both taught and research elements (not a taught only Master) are eligible for membership of CASEE and ICA.
Members of CASEE have to pay an annual membership fee of 1200 € plus a contribution to the Fund for Incentives of 500 €.
- CASEE members that are also ICA members benefit from a reduced membership fee of 900 € (In total 1800 € to both networks)
- Considering the World Bank GDP Country Groups, CASEE members from Moldova and Ukraine only pay 50% of the fee (600 + 250 respectively 450 + 250)
- CASEE Members that are not able to contribute to the fund for incentives should submit a written request for approval by the General Assembly.
- CASEE members that are not able to contribute to the fund for incentives are not entitled to obtain project funding from the fund for incentives.
- Official Motivation Letter from your Rector or Dean
- Presentation of your University/Faculty
These documents have to be sent to CASEE Secretary General:
Mr. Lukáš Pospíšil (
- Presentation of your candidature during a General Assembly
For further information and to start the application procedure please contact the Secretary General of CASEE, Lukáš Pospíšil (